Accusure Glucometer With 100 Strips with 100 Accuvet Lancets with 1 Box of 50s ATOM Shield 3 ply Mask in self dispensing Box
This bundled offer contains
Accusure Glucometer with 100 Strips with 100 Accuvet Lancets with 1 Box of 50s ATOM Shield 3 ply Mask in self dispensing Box
Accusure Simple Glucometer
- Accurate Results in Just 8 Seconds and its require minimum Blood Sample (0.5μL)
- Latest GDH-FAD 4th Generation enzyme strip with ISO Compliant 15197:2013
- Large Screen Display and 1000 Test memory with date & time.
- Strip Ejection function, Strip indication light and Ketone warning Function
- Before /After meal presetable feature helpsyou to monitor your blood sugar level
- AccuSure Simple Glucometer Set includes : Meter with battery , 25 Strips , 10 Lancets , 1 Lancing device & Carrying Pouch with User manual.
- Life time warranty support provided by AccuSure Simple Glucometer Set.
AccuSure Simple Blood Glucose Test Strip
- Only compatible with the AccuSure Simple Glucometer Machine.
- Accurate Results in Just 8 Seconds and its require minimum Blood Sample (0.7μL)
- 50 Strips in a Box intended for single one-time use.
A blood-sampling device, also known as a lancing device, is an instrument equipped with a lancet. It is also most commonly used by diabetics during blood glucose monitoring. The depth of skin penetration can be adjusted for various skin thicknesses. Long lancing devices are used for fetal scalp blood testing to get a measure of the acid-base status of the fetus.
ATOM Shield Disposable 3 Ply Surgical Face Mask
Comes in 50s Self Dispenser Box , with ear loops , middle melt blown layer, odor free, hypoallergenic , plastic nose wire. The box can be kept in entrance of establishments / homes so users can easily pull out and wear the disposable masks. Has been designed such that the masks are untouched by hand and are kept safe from dust and moisture. The slot on top of the box is ideal for pulling out the mask for each use. The box can be kept at entrance of hotels , shops ,restaurants for the visitors to pull out a mask on entry into the establishment.